Civiltec Engineering is looking for a Project Manager for our Fullerton, California office. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling civil engineering projects efficiently and effectively.
1. Develops and oversees the operating processes used to complete projects and the details of the projects
2. Prepare, coordinate, and monitor several projects at the same time, keeping the projects and the teams on task
3. Responsible for planning and forecasting budgets and timelines
4. Perform quality control measures and procedures to ensure all stages of the schedule and budget are kept, deadlines are met, and the team’s performance is up to standard
5. Assign tasks and responsibilities to members of the team
6. Communicate with team members, senior management, and clients
7. Ability to identify all internal and external resources required to complete any given project successfully
8. Aptitude to understand and implement the latest strategies and tools to remain current on projects and civil engineering
9. Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project
Required Education and Experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Civiltec is normally open for business between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, except on every other Friday, Civiltec is closed by virtue of the approval of an alternative workweek schedule.
“Certain positions funded by federal contracts/subcontracts require Civiltec to notify job applicants that an E-Verify check will be conducted and the successful candidate must pass the E-Verify check”