Project Engineer - Prescott
Our MISSION is to deliver professional engineering, surveying, and construction management solutions through communication, innovation, and quality service. Our VISION is to continue as an internally owned, relationship-driven company focused on professional development, building synergy, and strategic growth. Our CULTURE provides a fun environment that is open, empowering, and supportive to employees’ desire to work freely and have comfortable work-life balance.
In our medium sized entrepreneurial firm, you get recognized quickly, you’re trusted with more responsibility sooner, you’re thrown into more complex projects, and you get to see a larger scope of the project. Escape the heat, enjoy four seasons, define possibilities, and show off your natural born leadership in Prescott, AZ!
Some major responsibilities you oversee:
- Applying intensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices in broad areas.
- Using technical direction over a group of civil engineering designers and/or functions as a technical specialist, formulating and developing advanced civil engineering concepts.
- Performing in-house QA reviews of staff member work prior to management reviews.
- Ensuring that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production, codes, and established design standards.
- Interacting with clients on engineering design and any questions/problems they may have.
- Directing and performing the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents and permit applications for projects.
You’re going to need these requirements and skills to carry out the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Registered Professional Engineer in the state of Arizona
- At least 3-5 years of Project Engineer experience in the field of civil engineering including drainage, water, wastewater, and transportation for both public and private sector clients.
- An expert using Civil3D, AutoCAD, ArcGIS
- Experience producing construction plans and documents from start to finish including survey data processing and base map development, utility research and conflict identification
Come jump on the Civiltec train!
- Flexible Scheduling (we work on a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off)
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays
- Performance profit sharing bonuses
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Educational assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Tenure recognition
- Personal and professional learning opportunities
Apply now to learn more about this great opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity place to work.